Viscous products stick to manufacturing equipment. LiquiGlide can be applied to many components along the line to stop adhesion, including containers, pipes, mixing tanks, funnels, and hoppers to enable more efficient and effective manufacturing.
- Lower materials and operating costs.
- Reduce expenses associated with wash-water management.
- Increase capital utilization by reducing tank cleaning time between batches.
- Dramatically reduce process wastewater generation and discharge.
- Decrease freshwater consumption.
- Curtail greenhouse gas emissions by improving yields.
- Eliminate overfill and create consumer value
The stickier the product, the more is typically wasted along the production line. LiquiGlide will reduce the amount of waste and as a result decrease the cost of waste disposal.
LIMIT HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS
Reducing the need for cleaning will reduce the amount of hazardous chemicals used or created in the process.